Friday, July 13, 2012

More Cult Nails Untamed Collection Swatches!

I have three more polishes from the Cult Nails Untamed collection to show you today: Annalicious, Spontaneous, and I Got Distracted.  These are just quick, wham bam thank you ma'am swatches - I am working 4, 17hr days in a row and am only home for a short time before rushing off to the second half of my day!

Enjoy!!!

Annalicious





Spontaneous




I Got Distracted (indoors - no flash) 



I Got Distracted (in direct sunlight) 


Take advantage of PreSale prices now through the 17th of June when you buy the entire 5 color collection - you'll save 20% - OR it's like getting one bottle FREE - when you purchase from http://CultNails.com 


*these items were sent to me for review

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting! Your comments mean the world to me. I LOVE finding new blogs, so if youd like me to check out yours, please send me a message at OnceBittenBlog@gmail.com, but please dont spam my comments. Any and all spam will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...