Thursday, July 5, 2012

4th of July Mani featuring Julep America and Cult Nails Nevermore

This is a test - this is only a test....unless it actually works! I'm testing out the Blogger app for iPhone for the first time so let's see how this goes.

I wanted something easy but flashy for my 4th mani and this combo fit the bill perfectly!

The base color is none other than Cult Nails Nevermore. The perfect one coat, super shiny black (and it also happens to be a polish that I named!)

It's topped with Julep America. A surprisingly dense glitter - loaded with fine red, small silver hex and 2 sizes of blue hex glitters - peppered with silver stars. Out of my entire mani, I was only able to get 2 stars on my tips but I was ok with that because the points were a little raised. I hope Julep comes out with more multi sized, dense glitters like this. America is so far my favorite Julep polish to date - and it was FREE in this month's Julep Maven box. You can't beat that!!

I absolutely love how this turned out. It's dramatic and super easy to do (each polish was only one coat).




**UPDATE**

Ok, so the test went well - I'm typing this now from my computer.  I jumped on to see how it turned out.  Not too bad.  Formatting options are limited at best.  The photo was added fine, but there was no option to add a caption, to select a size or for placement within the post. All in all, it's great for a quick post on the go - but if you like to manipulate your post a bit, you might feel limited using the Blogger app for iPhone. 


*these polishes were sent to me for review

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting! Your comments mean the world to me. I LOVE finding new blogs, so if youd like me to check out yours, please send me a message at OnceBittenBlog@gmail.com, but please dont spam my comments. Any and all spam will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...