Wednesday, May 23, 2012

My How Time Flies!

Holy snot! Has it really been that long since I last published a post?!?!  Sadly the answer is yes :(  I let life get in the way for a little while - silly me ;)  I've been keeping in touch through twitter and posting often on Instagram. I am OBSESSED with Instagram!!! (if you're on there, find me at oncebittenblog)

This past weekend I had the absolute honor to participate another Central Florida Beauty Bloggers meetup.  I mentioned there but I have to stress again here, that I simply cannot believe that it all began with 6 of us deciding to meet up for lunch on a Saturday a little over a year ago.  Kimberly of Libby's Pink Vanity, Stephanie of Imperfectly Painted, Maria of R3 Daily/Cult Nails, Alicia of NiftyBA and Alyssa of Pretty Little Bottles and I couldn't believe we all lived near each other.  We met up and each brought a box of polish to swap, had a lovely lunch and then went shopping.  It all began humbly enough.

Fast forward to this past weekend, we had 25 attendees, a dedicated photographer, and 14 sponsors! Behold the power of beauty!!

We're growing too.  The meetup was our third location, each one bigger than the last and even this one was too small!  Next time we'll end up having to rent a ballroom!

Stay tuned - I'll have pictures from the event and delicious swatches from all our generous sponsors.  PLUS I have the upcoming Cult Nails Fairy Tale Collection!  If you follow me on Instagram, you've already seen some of my swatches from this amazing collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting! Your comments mean the world to me. I LOVE finding new blogs, so if youd like me to check out yours, please send me a message at OnceBittenBlog@gmail.com, but please dont spam my comments. Any and all spam will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...