Saturday, March 17, 2012

St. Paddy's NOTD: Essie: Pretty Edgy & China Glaze: Luxe and Lush Accent



I can't believe Pretty Edgy has been sitting in my untrieds for so long.  Today was the perfect day to break it out!  I couldn't help but feel that it needed something a little more & an accent nail of Luxe and Lush was the perfect addition. 

Luxe and Lush is such a chameleon - I've worn it with Sinful Colors Cinderella and it reflects pinks and blues but layer it over Pretty Edgy and it flashes orange and gold - such a cool layering glitter!  

I couldn't help but also show my St Paddy's Day Guinness nails from last year - I loved them so much and one of the only times I've done a successful French manicure.  Don't they look just like little pints of Guinness??  If my nails were longer right now, I'd have done them again.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting! Your comments mean the world to me. I LOVE finding new blogs, so if youd like me to check out yours, please send me a message at OnceBittenBlog@gmail.com, but please dont spam my comments. Any and all spam will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...