Monday, March 5, 2012

NOTD: Sinful Colors: Cinderella


Such a lovely. magical polish! It's super sheer though.  Most reviews I've seen said they did 3 coats, but I had to do 4 & there's still some patchiness.  Next time I'll use a ridge filler first.

On a side note - holy moly it's been over a month since my last post!  I guess that makes sense because I've been adjusting to going back to work full time and I've been there for about a month.  It's nothing exciting, just something to pay the bills.  I'm posting today because I'm home with some sort of stomach bug - blarg.  Writing this is helping to keep my mind off of the cramps in my gut.  :(

On a side-side note - I know that GFC is vanishing for many people but there are multiple ways to follow me without it!  There are links to the right >>> to follow me over on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, Pinterest and now, HelloCotton.  :)  I'm also on BlogLovin' but my button seems to have vanished...gotta fix that.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting! Your comments mean the world to me. I LOVE finding new blogs, so if youd like me to check out yours, please send me a message at OnceBittenBlog@gmail.com, but please dont spam my comments. Any and all spam will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...