Sunday, March 11, 2012

Max Factor: Fantasy Fire

Wow I thought photographing holos were difficult!  There are just some polishes that no photo can truly do it any justice - Fantasy Fire is probably the Queen of them all (in my experience anyway)

I thought this combo of Urban Outfitters Bandeau (bright, medium purple) topped with Fantasy Fire was perfect to wear to our Central Florida Beauty Bloggers meetup yesterday - and boy was I right!  Maria of Cult Nails & R3Daily said she could see it shimmering from all the way from the other side of the room and had to get in for a closer look to find out what the heck I was wearing!  Now, when you have a room full of 21 beauty bloggers that are at a loss for words over the polish you're wearing, you know it's something special!

please forgive the iPhone pics, I can't find my USB cord for my camera! :(






Fantasy Fire is a chameleon!  The shimmer in it shifts from red, to orange, to gold to green!  You can see some of that in the pic below. 



Yes, it's sad for us State-side ladies that this stunner is only available over in the UK - I have Ash-Lilly of Ash-Lilly's Lacquer Lust to thank for this.  xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting! Your comments mean the world to me. I LOVE finding new blogs, so if youd like me to check out yours, please send me a message at OnceBittenBlog@gmail.com, but please dont spam my comments. Any and all spam will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...