Wednesday, January 18, 2012

NOTD: Zoya Kristen w. Revlon Whimsical Accent

Yup, totally loving doing these NOTD posts.  So simple and easy - no editing - click and go.  love it!  What do you think?




I love today's combo - and yes, I do change my nail polish everyday (though not usually on the weekends). I usually do it in the morning, while I'm watching the Today Show (a lovely indulgence and one of the plus sides to being unemployed) :)  I don't consider what I'll be wearing that day when I'm picking out my polish.  It usually just depends on my mood, though what I end up wearing that day will typically reflect that as well.

I'm meeting a friend of mine for lunch today.  We were on tour together and she's in town with the touring company of LeMiz, so I'm feeling a little more festive than usual.  As with any visitor to the Orlando area, she's picked Downtown Disney for our lunch destination.  I'm crossing my fingers for the Earl of Sandwich for lunch - I absolutely love their tomato soup...hmmm maybe I should have kept yesterday's NOTD on....



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting! Your comments mean the world to me. I LOVE finding new blogs, so if youd like me to check out yours, please send me a message at OnceBittenBlog@gmail.com, but please dont spam my comments. Any and all spam will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...