Tuesday, January 17, 2012

NOTD: China Glaze: Life Preserver



My tastes in polishes are all backwards - in the Summer I want to wear dark colors and in the Winter, I want to wear bright or lighter colors.  I think my cravings for polish colors are on the Australian calendar (since it's Summer down there right now, as opposed to Winter where I am).

Life Preserver always makes me want to eat a grilled cheese - because IRL (in real life) it looks like tomato soup to me.  (in this instagram pic, it looks brighter and pink, but it's more of a creamy tomato soup color)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting! Your comments mean the world to me. I LOVE finding new blogs, so if youd like me to check out yours, please send me a message at OnceBittenBlog@gmail.com, but please dont spam my comments. Any and all spam will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...