Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Share With Me!

Hey everyone!  Wow it's been an eventful few weeks!  I went on a massive road trip with my parents - yeah, I'm 37 and I survived (barely) a nearly 4,000 mile journey in the back of my parents SUV.  Thank goodness for snacks, my iPhone, headphones, and mobile Netflix.

I went to a wedding, celebrated my Niece's 2nd birthday (and met her for the first time), saw places I hadn't seen since I was a kid, ate things that I haven't in almost 15 years and returned with 3Xs as much stuff as I left with!  Whew! It was a great trip, but I'm happy to be home.

Unfortunately, when I got home, I discovered that my computer had been corrupted somehow.  I didn't take it with me on my trip and it appears there was some sort of power surge - there were a few days of really nasty weather while I was away.  I learned the hard way, that you should unplug your computer, especially if you're in a storm prone area.  I also learned the hard way that you should back up your files more often - especially photos AND your iTunes account.

Needless to say, I had to buy a new computer and recovering those files has been a P.I.T.A!  It's happening slower than I'd like, but it IS happening!  So, to make a long story longer...hehe...I hope to be back up and posting swatches very soon.

While I'm getting used to this new computer, I thought it would be a good chance for all of you to share your blogs with me OR share some of your favorites - they don't have to be about nail polish either!  I don't usually allow 'link spamming' in my comments, but here's your chance to spam away!

Thank you in advance for whichever blogs you're sending my way - they'll make for a nice distraction from setting up this computer!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting! Your comments mean the world to me. I LOVE finding new blogs, so if youd like me to check out yours, please send me a message at OnceBittenBlog@gmail.com, but please dont spam my comments. Any and all spam will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...