Thursday, September 29, 2011

Glitter Gal: Suede - A Work Appropriate Holo?!?

Yup. You read that right. Thanks to Glitter Gal, all you holo polish loving desk jockeys have a polish that's not just for the weekend any longer.  :)






Glitter Gal Suede is a taupe-y nude filled with that Glitter Gal yummy holo goodness.   I had a hard time capturing the holo rainbow on my nails with my camera, but it's there.  It's not as strong as Lizard Belly - but just like Lizard Belly, indoors, Suede is a beautiful polish - one that looks like just your average nude but step outside on your lunch break and POW!  you've been concealing a rainbow at your fingertips and your boss had no idea.





If you go on the Glitter Gal website, and look at their odd color blobs, Suede looks nothing like this.  I actually thought, from their OPI-like inaccurate picture, that Suede was a dark brown - I thought it was going to be the linear holo equivalent to their Dark Brown Sparkle (click that link to see my swatches of that beautiful brown scattered holo!).  So I was surprised when this nude polish arrived, but I was pleasantly pleased when I brought it out into the sun.




Just like the other Glitter Gal polishes, I got mine from OverallBeauty.com - turn around time from your purchase to delivery takes longer than usual (these babies are circumnavigating the globe!) but Kim, at Overall Beauty, is enthusiastic about sharing the holo and will keep you up to date every step of the way, so you never feel left out in the dark.  See a polish on the Glitter Gal website that Kim doesn't have listed on her site?  Just send her an email and she'll do her best to order it for you! That's what I did with Suede - Thanks Kim!!!!


14 comments:

  1. Wow I am definitely loving this! I have been looking for a brown holo! And I do believe this is it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh I love this and it looks good on you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooo very pretty! love anything that is sparkley :]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, I like this....it kinda reminds me of Butter London's All Hail the Queen.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness, that is just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really really like that! I think I need to find it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aaaah! I've got to buy this one! Absolutly love it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hehe, who would've thought that a holo could be work-appropriate? But this one certainly is! Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, this looks so beautiful. Perfect for everyday :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is very pretty and certainly unusual. I'm lucky enough to work in an office where I can wear whatever I want, but that doesn't mean a nice nude isn't still needed and loved!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting! Your comments mean the world to me. I LOVE finding new blogs, so if youd like me to check out yours, please send me a message at OnceBittenBlog@gmail.com, but please dont spam my comments. Any and all spam will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...